Friday, October 30, 2009

Semia Kesari

Hmmmm.....Semia Kesari, this is my moms favorite so she used to prepare this very often for any small occasions in my home. I used to call them sweet broken noodles. This recipe is very easy to prepare and tastes delicious. Today I want to share this recipe with all of my blog readers.























Preparation Time: 15 min.
Serves: 5

Ingredients:

Semia /Vermicelli: 1 Cup
Sugar : 1 Cup
Cardamom powder: 1/2 tsp.
Ghee/ Clarified Butter: 3 tbsp.
Water: 1 1/2 Cup
Cashew and raisins

Procedure:
In a hot pan add ghee when hot fry cashew and raisins till golden color and keep them aside.
In the same pan fry vermicelli till golden brown then add water and boil till soft, then add sugar, cardamom powder mix well.
Can serve at this point or pour the mixture in to a greased pan and cut them when cool and serve.

1 comment:

  1. sudha the semia keasri looks very gud....the pic has come out superb ...gud idea...will try this out

    ReplyDelete